Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thankful Posts 1-10

I've been doing the Thankful thing on Facebook, and I just wanted to post my first few. I really am so blessed, although lately it's been hard for me to see that. Focusing on a specific thing that I'm thankful for each day has really helped my attitude.

Nov 1: Today I am thankful that my husband supports all the silly little things that make me happy. (I wrote that because I was thrilled about my new discounted Halloween decor and Jordan pretended to be excited too)

Nov 2: I am really thankful that my preschool kids took it easy on me today. Well, relatively easy. And I'm also thankful that I have a job and don't have to stay home bored out of my skull anymore.

Nov 3: Today I am thankful for a home to live in, plenty of food to eat, and clothes to wear. Things that I take for granted every day, but my life would be very difficult without!

Nov 4: I'm grateful today for MUSIC and musicals. I'm so excited to go see Madeline Sauls and Isabella Sauls and Victoria Baker tonight in Suessical! I love you girls!

Nov 5 & Nov 6: I didn't get to do my thankful thing yesterday because I was away from my computer ALL DAY. So I will do 2: I am thankful for my awesome husband who will dance like a dork with me at youth dances. I am also thankful for the extra hour I got to sleep in this morning. YAY!

Nov 7: Today I am thankful for good friends and laughter.

Nov 8: I am thankful for my dear sweet puppy Lexi. I'm so happy she is always thrilled to see me when I get home. It makes me feel so special!

Nov 9: Today I am so thankful for my family. Gray and Marcie Gallacher and Matthew Gallacher and Brett Gallacher and Michelle Gallacher. I love you all! You are the best family a girl could ask for. I cannot wait to see you in a month and a half!

Nov 10: Today I am grateful for awesome health insurance. Jordan's job may suck sometimes but the insurance perks are *almost* worth it.

1 comment:

Marcie said...

And I am so thankful for you! You bring me joy everyday!