Tuesday, April 9, 2013

28 Week Pregnancy Post

Well, I'm in the home stretch! I am two-thirds done with my pregnancy and just thrilled. I am so excited to meet little Logan in 12 weeks!



How far along? 28 weeks
How big is the baby? He weighs 2.5 pounds. Getting bigger! I can't believe he still has 5-6 pounds left to gain because when he kicks he feels so strong already!
Total weight gain: Around 14-15 lbs. My doctor says I'm doing really well with weight gain.
Maternity clothes? Yep. It finally warmed up today and I got to wear a short sleeve shirt! Party!
Stretch marks: Nope. 
Sleep: Meh. I'm up a lot going to the bathroom, and I have to sleep sitting up because of the reflux. Oh and I have weird dreams.
Best moment this week: Going on vacay with Jordan for spring break! Oh, and finishing the crib. Super fun! AND hitting the third trimester! Woohoo!
Miss anything? I miss being able to take super hot baths.
Movement: Yes, lots of it. I can now watch my belly move, which is fun, but weird.
Food cravings: Not really anything in particular.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Cheese. Sad, one of my favorite foods.
Gender: BOY!
Labor signs: Nope. (And hopefully it will STAY that way.)
Symptoms: Nothing new, really.
Belly button in or out? It's still in. Stay in, little belly button. Only 12 weeks to go.
Wedding rings on or off? On, but it's getting tight. I will probably switch it for my fake ring in the next couple weeks.
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy.
Looking forward to: Mom coming to visit next week for the baby shower! And the 3D ultrasound...that will be next Friday! How great is that? I can't wait to see the little guy! I hope he behaves himself.

3 comments:

Marcie said...

I can't wait, can't wait, can't wait! I love you!

Linda and Tyrel said...

So cute! So happy for you :)

The Sauls Family said...

So you won't be eating a big ol' wheel of cheese again any time soon??