Well, as you know, I've been hard at work sewing for the crib. Like I said in my post about the quilt, I couldn't find boy bedding that I LOVED so I decided to make it all myself. I finished the last pillow today and now I'm DONE!
| Yes, I am one of those crazy people who think bumpers are dangerous. We will be getting a mesh bumper later. |
I think everything turned out super cute! I've very happy with it.
Here's a close up of the crib skirt. If anyone wants to make one, I used this tutorial. It was pretty easy!
Close up of front box pleat.
I also made pillows in lieu of a bumper. Jordan was like, "Why does he need pillows when we are just going to take them out of the crib?" My response was, "Why do we need seven pillows on our bed that we take off before we sleep?" Touche.
| Don't you love the "L" pillow? |
Of course Logan is going to need a little doggie friend. And the orange pillow was the first pillow I've ever made with piping! It's really not that difficult. I followed this tutorial. And yes, there will be more orange in the room. I had to order this fabric off Etsy though and it was quite expensive.
5 comments:
Cute! I love the gray chevron. And the piping on the orange pillow is super cute. Where did you get that fabric from - which etsy shop?
It looks great! Can't wait to see it in person!
So adorable! I can't wait to see it all in real life!
Everything looks awesome! You're so talented. And the fact that you spent your own time and effort on it makes it that much more special besides being adorable. :) OH...and I love the stuffed dog! :)
Love it!! It looks so cute Jamie! Very talented. Love the doggie ;)
Post a Comment