Baby Logan is apparently quite camera shy. We had scheduled our 3D ultrasound for last Friday, and I was super excited. We went in and the tech was immediately like, "Um...his hands are over his face. And he's sound asleep." Booooo. She spent about 10 minutes trying different things but he just wasn't budging and you couldn't see anything. I was really disappointed but she said we could try again before Mom left.
So bright and early on Wednesday we were at the doctor's office. I drank a bunch of orange juice before the appointment and I could feel Logan moving around, so I knew he wasn't asleep. But as soon as the tech checked him out, she said, "Well, his arms are still up, and now he's got his foot up by his head too!" Great. But because he was awake and moving a bit, she was at least able to get some profile shots of him.
This one is my favorite. He's got a cute little foot!
In this one you can see his profile and his very chubby cheeks!
The tech tried to get a face shot by doing a weird angle, so he looks kind of squished and weird, but at least you can see his face!
I go in for a doctor appointment this afternoon and the tech said I could come in before and try again to see if we can get a good front shot. It's super nice of her to let me come in so many times to try to get a good picture. Maybe third time is the charm?
UPDATE: So I went in for my third 3D ultrasound and Logan STILL had his little arms up! The u/s tech said that he will probably sleep with his arms up like that.
We did get to see him smile though. Can you see the little smile?
And here's a picture of just his cute little foot.
I have another appointment on May 9 and the tech said I could come back in if she doesn't have anyone in with her before or after my appointment. Its so nice of her to let me try so many times!
1 comment:
There's our precious, baby Logan! It was so fun being there for the ultrasound even though he was camera-shy!
Post a Comment