Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Baby in the Tummy

I just wanted to document this conversation I had with one of my preschoolers on Friday. She's three years old.

B: Where's your baby?
J: He's in my tummy.
B: Can he come out?
J: No, he's too small to come out right now. He has to grow bigger and then he can come out.
B: Oh. Why is he in your tummy?
J: Because that's where he lives until he's big enough to come out.
B: There's not a baby in MY tummy. I don't eat babies.

Ha ha ha ha ha! Too funny.

5 comments:

Kristi said...

Priceless!

RyRy said...

kids say the cutest things. I just wrote a blog post about one of my kids and our lunch time conversation. they are so funny!

The Sauls Family said...

I bet I can guess which one said that!! LOL

Laurie said...

That was hilarious!!!! Kids do say the darndest things!

Jordan Cine said...

I love you and appreciate you doing the blog so we can cherish these memories!