Sunday, April 28, 2013

Preschool Baby Shower

The ladies at work threw me a baby shower on Friday. I am SO lucky to work with such wonderful sweet ladies. I have so much enjoyed getting to know them the past couple years and I'm really going to miss them next year! It will be worth it to be home with baby Logan, but we will definitely have to drop by the preschool every once in a while to say hi!

Here are all the ladies who could come (starting upper left and going clockwise): Cindy, Lady, Kim, Missy, Carmen, Donna, Terrie, Mary Kathryn, me, and Jennifer. We are just missing Rachel, Chelsey, Starr, and Canela. We sure missed them!


The ladies were so great and everyone brought food. There was yummy chicken salad and crossaints and chips and AMAZING guacamole and lots more!





After we ate all the yummy food, I got to open some more presents for little Logan!


Here's an adorable blankie that Missy gave me! It is so so soft.


Mary Kathryn looks very satisfied with herself in this picture. Probably because she made the world's best guacamole.


Lady gave me these. They are SO cute, and they are especially fun because Lady's husband is a fire chief! :)


I also got lots of stuff that baby Logan needs like bottles, pacifiers, towels, and teething toys. I'm so grateful for everything that we've been given! Babies sure have lots of gear that go along with them.

The baby shower was so much fun and I just love all these ladies. I only have two and a half more weeks of school, and while I'm excited because that means we're getting so close to baby Logan, I am going to miss the friendships that I've made while working at preschool.

1 comment:

Michael said...

You have the best friends! (which must mean you are a great friend yourself) Logan is one lucky baby for sure!!!!