Friday, July 12, 2013

Grandma Gallacher says Goodbye for Now

Yesterday my mom flew back to California. She'd been here for two and a half weeks, so I guess it was time for her to get back home, but I am really going to miss her! It's so hard to be all the way across the country from your mom. There is something really wrong with it.


My mom is awesome and she is so excited to be a grandma. I'm thrilled I could make her one! She was so incredibly helpful with Logan. I have no idea what I'm doing as a new mom and she was able to answer a bunch of my questions. She also did the night shift with Logan a few of the nights, which I was so so grateful for. I was able to sleep well for the first time in months!


Here we are at the airport saying goodbye. So sad, but at least we will get to see Mom again in a month!


She is just the cutest new grandma, don't you think? We all love you, Mom!




1 comment:

Laurie said...

I am so glad that she got to be there with you to help take care of you and Logan! What a darling grandma and darling baby boy!