Monday, July 8, 2013

Grandpa Gray

I have always been a daddy's girl. Me and Dad love SO many of the same things and have always enjoyed being together. I act a lot like him and Jordan likes to point out my "Gray-isms"--things I do exactly like my dad (He noticed one yesterday--that I list off what I'm going to eat, how much, and what I'm going to do afterwards). It was really important to me to have him be out here when Logan was born, and I am so grateful he was able to be here, even though it was hard to organize everything at home with both my parents being gone.

Here's Dad's first moment as a grandpa. He says Grandpa sounds too old, but we can't come up with anything better. 


Here are Grandpa and Logan spending the 4th of July together.


Dad was so sweet and went and got balloons for our arrival at home. He also weedwhacked our lawn, fixed our showerhead, and made our garage door stop sounding like it was going to break apart at any given moment.



Dad had to leave on Friday to take care of my super needy siblings, but I'm so glad he got to spend a few days with his grandson. I know Logan is just going to love his Grandpa just like I do. Someday we will all go fishing together, and I am really looking forward to it!

At the airport, saying goodbye




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Two of the people I love most! What a sweet post! Dad will love it!

The Sauls Family said...

Aww! We call my dad Papa because it doesn't sound too old.

RyRy said...

How sweet! :)