Baby Logan Michael Cline has officially made his way into the world! He was born at 11:07 PM, July 2, 2013. It's so fun that he shares a birthday with my sister Michelle!
He weighed 9 lbs 1 oz and was 21 1/4 inches long. Our doctor was shocked at how huge he was.
We think he is pretty much the greatest thing ever. So as a result I am going to become one of those people who posts a ridiculous amount of pictures of their baby. Sorry, y'all.
Logan was delivered by my awesome OBGYN, Dr. Payne. Actually, the entire team from Southwest Georgia OBGYN was at the birth--Dr. Payne, the midwife Penny Champion, and their new OB, Dr. Price. They are just the nicest doctors anyone could ask for. We couldn't have been in better hands!
I am loving being a mommy. Logan just adores me already. He loves to snuggle up on my tummy.
He spends a lot of time on laying on my chest like this. We've been taking a lot of naps together this way. I love how he snuggles his arm under his chin.
Jordan is a natural dad. I know he and Logan are going to be the best buds. I'm in really rough shape after the delivery (2nd degree tear and a ton of stitches...maybe 20?) so Jordan has been great taking care of both Logan and I for the past couple of days.
It's been super great to have my parents here for Logan's birth. I think they are having fun being grandparents for the first time!
We just love this little guy! We are looking forward to our life as a three person, one dog family!


5 comments:
Jamie, he is the most adorable baby ever! And definitely a big little boy! I hope you heal up ok and quickly! I also hope we get to see you guys again soon! Love you guys lots.
Congratulations!! Beautiful!!
PS You look amazing Jamie! So crazy about the tear but yet you look so great! :)
I'm so happy for you. I was checking facebook almost obsessively waiting for updates. I hope the healing process goes quickly. Tears are no fun.
We absolutely adore being new grandparents, even in the wee hours of the morning!
Post a Comment