Friday, July 12, 2013

Logan's First Outing--Cow Appreciation Day!

Today was Chick-Fil-A Cow Appreciation Day! You may recall a post from a couple years ago when I did this same thing with my friend Sara. Basically you get a free meal when you dress up like a cow!

Since Jordan is on paternity leave, I decided we should brave the crowds and go to Chick-Fil-A with baby boy. I dressed him up in a white onesie and put some felt spots on him.


Here's all three of us dressed up!


We got our yummy food. Totally worth it, and it wasn't even that busy!


The funny thing was, there was a camera man from the local news there and because Logan was so cute and tiny he decided to interview Jordan and I and take some footage of Logan. Apparently we were on the 7:00 news but Jordan and I missed it! We are hoping it will come on again later.


Here we are with the cow mascot! It was a fun first outing for 10-day-old Logan.


1 comment:

Laurie said...

Sooooo cute!!!! After hearing about your trip to Chick-Fil-A mom and I dressed up too and had an awesome free meal. Thanks for the suggestion.