One of my good friends Kelly is going to have a baby in September! Kristi, Jaylene, and I got to throw her a fun shower with the theme "She's about to pop!"
I was a slacker by the end of the shower (being woken by a baby several times a night takes a lot out of you!) and only got this picture--poor Jaylene was taking things out to the car. But she's there in spirit.
Kelly is having a baby boy, whom she is going to name Samuel. We used blue and green as the theme colors.
I made the cupcakes.
I took this picture before all the food was out, but we also had mac'n'cheese bites and bacon-wrapped smokies. Mmm mm good! We had all appetizer type food which you could "pop" in your mouth, as well as some caramel popcorn!
It is NOT beer in the drink container--it's just ginger ale and apple juice. People were a bit confused at first! Ha ha.
Of course my mason jar collection got a new makeover and some cute stripey straws.
Instead of games, we made applique onesies. Kristi had everything ready so all people had to do was choose their fabric and a stencil, trace their stencil, cut it out, and iron!
All of them turned out adorable. I made the zigzag tie on the right. Cute, no?
After that, of course we had PRESENTS!
Kelly got lots of fun things. She is a big dog-lover like me so she got lots of dog-themed clothes, as well as lots of other super cute boy things!
We are so happy for you, Kelly! We can't wait to meet baby Samuel in September!
2 comments:
You are amazing giving a shower with a 2 week old baby. It looks like it was a ton of fun. Those onsies turned out darling!
Love the onsie idea!
Post a Comment