Today, Jordan went back to work. He has been such an awesome helper with Logan I was pretty much terrified of being left alone. Logan, although I love him to pieces, is kind of a fussy baby and it takes a lot of effort to keep him happy. It was nice to be able to trade off with Jordan when I got tired.
But today actually went really well! He was a bit fussy this morning and cried during our morning walk, so that got cut short, but after I put him down for a morning nap (okay, it took quite a few attempts to get him to stay down) he was basically a happy boy. Yay! And I was actually able to clean up a bit, get dinner in the crock pot, and throw some laundry in the washer, AND I got to take a quick nap. This was probably a one-time thing, but hey, one day at a time.
Here are some pictures from tummy time today! Isn't he so strong with holding his head up?
| Lexi is yawning, by the way, not trying to bite Logan's foot off. |
Here he is holding my finger. Aw!
And here's Logan and Lexi. They are getting to be good buddies! Today after tummy time Logan spit up and it got all over his leg, so Lexi gave him a bath. Logan enjoyed it! Ha ha.
So my first day as a stay-at-home mommy was a success! Only about a billion more to go! :)
6 comments:
:) So fun! You totally got this! I love the pic of Lexi laying her head down and looking up at you. So funny
It's exciting to read your adventures as a new mommy! :)
Let me know when you're coming in August...I really want to see you and your little man!
What cute pictures of that cute tiny boy!
Happy Birthday to you! I hope you have had an extra nice day and that your boy have spoiled you well. Sure love you, Auntie Rob
Logan is so cute! Glad your first day alone went so well. :)
Everyday get's easier I promise! The first month is always the hardest but after you get past that things should start to get easier. Let me know if you have any questions about anything!!
Post a Comment