Today my sweet husband turned 28 on July 28th, which made it a very special birthday indeed! Especially since it was his first birthday as a daddy. And today we took Logan to church for the first time! Here are my boys ready for church.
After Sacrament meeting Jordan brought us home and then went back to teach priesthood. While he was gone, Logan took a nap while I decorated the kitchen for Jordan's birthday and decorated his cake. He was quite surprised!
His presents were pretty boring because recently we bought ourselves a new TV and surround system for the family room, so neither of us got "big" presents this year. But I bought him Mancala, which is a two player game, and a water bottle and a water bottle cage for his bike.
Here's the cake I made for Jordan. It's not up to my usual standards, but it's what I could do with a baby.
Happy birthday, dear Jordan!
Make a wish!
The Browns came over for dinner and we all made pizzas and watched How To Train Your Dragon, and then we had cake. Allie had some cake and just LOVED it. She is too cute.
Here's our little family.
I'm very lucky to have Jordan. He has been such a wonderful husband to me and is a great dad to Logan as well. He has been so helpful with Logan so far and I know he will continue to be. I just love my Jordan!
3 comments:
I love this post! Jamie, you are such a thoughtful, wonderful wife and mother! Happy Birthday, dear Jordan! Happy first church day, dear little Logan! What a cute cake! What a darling family!
Happy Golden Birthday Jordan! Twenty Eight on the Twenty Eighth is Golden! We love your sweet family! SLY Auntie Rob
What a fun birthday you made it for Jordan! I love the piano birthday cake and fun party you threw for him.
see you soon!!!
Post a Comment