Sunday, October 21, 2012

Albany Youth Have a Wild Adventure

A few months ago, our stake leaders told us that we could have a really super awesome youth activity with money from the stake budget. Unfortunately, we don't live super close to anything except the Wild Adventures theme park, so that's where we went! It was super fun, and lucky me, I got to go with my husband since he's the Young Men's president! So great!

Last week, we had a stake MTC activity and they gave us all these shirts that have the quote from Sister Dibbs' talk: "I'm a Mormon. I know it. I live it. I love it." I think yesterday was the only time ever that Jordan and I have matched! (He hates matching.)



We had 16 youth come on our trip. They are so much fun!



Here we are standing in the longest line for the lamest roller coaster. Seriously. We waited like a half hour and the ride was teeny tiny!


Here's me and a couple of my girls before leaving the park.



We had so much fun that I didn't get much of a change to take pictures! We are lucky to be able to serve such great kids!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Those kids are so lucky to have you and Jordan for their leaders! You two are so good to spend most of your weekends doing things with them.

Linda and Tyrel said...

Looks so fun! Cute shirt.