Monday, October 15, 2012

Bike Ride

Jordan got a bike this year. He's been kind of off and on about riding it--he really enjoys it when he does but of course he's not home much to be able to ride it. Today he decided to ride it and I was sitting in the family room when he came in with Lexi's leash.

He wanted to try having her run with him as he rode. I wasn't sure about it since she's not very good on the leash, but she had a great time (even though she did every once in a while run in front of the bike). He only did about three laps up and down the street and then left for his "real" bike ride without puppy dog in tow. But I'm hoping he will take her again because it's great exercise for her! Maybe I should learn to ride a bike.


Here's a little video of their ride:



2 comments:

Marcie said...

This is SO cute! Jordan didn't even run into Lexi! Go Jordan! Go Lexi!

Linda and Tyrel said...

Love bike rides! Lexi is a cutie.