Sunday, October 28, 2012

Trunk or Treat 2012

Yesterday we had our ward Trunk or Treat. The primary put it on and they did a great job! A TON of people were there. To get ready, Jordan and I spent the day carving our pumpkins for the pumpkin carving contest. Jordan, as usual, did an amazing job!


I did a puppy pumpkin. Do you think it looks a little like Lexi?


Everyone brought a chili for the chili cook-off. I brought a butternut squash and black bean chili, but I didn't win anything. Kristi won first prize though! Way to go, Kristi!


We headed outside and decorated our trunk so the kids could come around. Pretty spooky!



Here we are giving candy to Brinley. I love seeing all the little kiddies dressed up! Don't ask me what Jordan's costume is supposed to be...I'm still not really sure.



Here's me and Jaylene! I was a witch (but my tights kept falling down! Lame) and Jaylene borrowed my tiger ears. Aren't we adorable?


Here are our pumpkins at the contest. Jordan won by a landslide! He is so super awesome. Way to go, Jordan!



3 comments:

Linda and Tyrel said...

Those pumpkins are AMAZING. Yours does look like Lexi :) Your costume is way cute. Jordan's is funny/random.

Kristi said...

I knew that was yours right away and I knew it was a dog! Great job Jamie!

RyRy said...

haha- love it. You guys have pretty impressive pumpkins...we didn't even carve ours! ;p