Sunday, September 1, 2013

Cline Baby Shower

On Thursday evening, Krista, Laurie, and Jordan's aunt Lani threw me an adorable baby shower! 


Lani and Grandma Birks put together these adorable taffy shishkabobs as favors, and Lani made these super yummy cookies.


Lani and Krista decorated so adorably. I just loved it! They had chevron and polka dots, just like Logan's room. Lani gave me those cute onesies as a gift. They will be so fun! I just love elephants.


Laurie made a really yummy salad and we had bread and grapes as well.


So many people came to the shower. I felt so loved, and Logan and I were showered with so many gifts! He has a ton of darling clothes now, as well as some darling blankets and toys. I almost couldn't fit everything in my suitcase on the plane.


Thanks so much to everyone who came! Love you all!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So glad I was able to come. The shower was so cute!