Like people always say, time really does fly when you have kids. It's funny because when we were trying to get pregnant and when I was pregnant, it felt like time was crawling. But now that Logan is here it's like someone has hit fast forward!
This post is late because I hadn't been able to take Logan's two month pictures--Albany is stupid and doesn't sell 0-3 month white onesies anywhere, and I ended up having to order some off of Amazon. They showed up yesterday so I did my photoshoot this morning.
This month, our little boy learned to smile and coo. It is adorable. He has dimples and they are so cute. He gets them from me! His little voice when he talks is also ridiculously cute. I could listen to it all day.
In the last month, he got to meet pretty much all his relatives! He was so good being a little traveling boy. Not many babies have flown across the country before they are two months old. I think he enjoys being on the go, which is great since Jordan and I both like to get out and do things!
Logan's favorite part of the day is still bath time. He just loves being in the water. I can't wait until he can sit up and splash in the tub! I want to buy him bath toys so bad.
His dark hair has been falling out and is growing back in blond. Right now, the only dark patch is on the lower left side of his head, which looks kind of weird. I'm hoping it will get with the program and fall out soon.
Logan has outgrown all his newborn clothes and is now exclusively in 0-3 month and 3 month clothes. He is in size 1 diapers until we finish what we have-- he could be in size 2 but we have some 1s left that I'd like to use! He is 13 lbs 12 oz and is 24.5 inches long. He is a tall boy! He is in the 95th percentile for both weight and height.
He is still on soy formula and is doing really well on it. We switched him to Target's brand a couple days ago and are hoping he can adjust to it, since it would cut our formula bill in half.
Logan's sleeping has gotten a lot better. I have been using a modified Baby Wise sheduale and it's going really well. My sister in law Krista uses it and she sent me this link--it's been really helpful for us, but I know every baby is different. When Logan wakes up in the morning, I feed him, change him, play, and then he goes down for an nap an hour an a half after he wakes up. He will usually sleep between an hour and an hour and a half and then we start over. We do this all day until he goes to bed at nine. Over the past week he has started sleeping 6 or 7 hours, then he wakes up for feeding, and then sleeps for another 3-4 hours.
We are having a lot of fun with our little guy, especially now that we are getting more sleep! I'm slowly figuring this mommy thing out. I'm looking forward to Logan learning to roll over and sit up. Oh, and dressing him up for Halloween. So fun! Currently our plan is to dress Logan up as a scuba diver and Lexi as a shark. It's going to be awesome.
We love you, little Logan! Happy two months!
Oh, and just because I can, here are some cute videos of our little guy!
3 comments:
I think this is my favorite post ever. (I think that every time I look at a new post) It was so fun to see the new pictures, what a cute little guy!!!!
Oh that darling baby boy! I love him so very much and am so thankful to be his grandma! Jamie, thank you for this wonderful post! I love you!
How cute! already two months?!
Post a Comment