Every time I come to visit, I make sure to bathe and clip all the horses, and I usually do their manes too. Mom is just too busy for the upkeep of three horses. Here are the boys after their baths!
Courtney is STILL hanging on. She's 33 years old now, which is ridiculously old for a horse. I gave her a bath too, and cut her mane and clipped her. She looks pretty good for such an old girl!
I was so excited to introduce Scout and Logan. I was thrilled when Logan seemed to really like Scout! He looked so excited and started cooing at at him. Scout seemed to like Logan too. I can't wait till he does a lead line class on him in five years! Maybe four years. We'll see.
Two of my favorite boys--just missing Jordan!
First (extremely brief) time on a horse!



1 comment:
Logan looks good on Scout!
Post a Comment