Sunday, September 15, 2013

Our Return to Agility!

It's been quite an adjustment for Lexi to have Logan around. She got attention 100% of the time every day, and now she has to share time with Logan. She does so happily, but sometimes I feel bad for her. I try really hard to include her in our activities.

I take her on walks.


We all play on the floor together. Lexi does tricks for us. She's teaching Logan to roll over.


We do tummy time.


But this past week I've decided she needs more one-on-one time. I've missed her too. So I dragged out my agility equipment and we got to work! We are both REALLY out of shape but we still really enjoyed it. Every morning during Logan's nap I took her out and we worked for thirty minutes or so. I just bring the monitor out with me and turn it up really loud.




On Saturday, we had our first real agility practice! It was so great to see my agility friends and get to run a real course with all the equipment. I'm really excited to start trialing again in November.



I sure love this dog!