Sunday, September 1, 2013

Logan's Blessing Day

Sunday, August 11, was Logan's blessing day. Jordan blessed him in his parent's ward. It was such a special day! Logan was such a happy baby for the blessing. My favorite part of the blessing was when Jordan said that Logan had come to us because of the many, many prayers said for him and that he would be able to answer many other people's prayers during his life. 

Logan Michael Cline
Logan had a lot of people in his blessing circle. Jordan, his dad Mike, my dad Gray, Jordan's brothers Jamie and Josh, Jordan's cousin Chip, my grandpas Clarence Gallacher and Tal Huber, and Jordan's grandpas Jay Birks and Paul Cline. Fifty-five of our family and friends were able to attend the blessing. That's a lot of love for one little guy!


Laurie, Krista, Lani, and my mom and my grandmas put together an amazing breakfast for after the blessing. It was SO nice. We had about a million different kinds of muffins, bagels, and cinnamon rolls, as well as fruit and juice. So yummy! And of course it was decorated with chevron print, since I'm basically obsessed.



Logan is such a blessed baby--all 8 of Logan's great grandparents are still alive, so we had to get a picture.

Cline, Birks, Huber, and Gallacher Grandparents!

Here we are with the grandparents.


Four generations of Cline boys.


I was so happy that my family was able to come out. It all worked out so well!


Even my aunt Lisa and her kids were able to come down from Preston, Idaho. I haven't seen them in five years, so it was great to be together for such a happy occasion!



 We just love our little guy. It was such a beautiful day and I'm so glad we could share it with both of our families!

Squished by love!









3 comments:

RyRy said...

Beautiful pics jamiekins! I loved reading all the updates and seeing what you guys have been up to. Miss you! We gotta find a way to meet up sometime and I want to meet your sweet little boy!!
;)

Unknown said...

That was such a beautiful blessing and a wonderful day! Logan is so very blessed to have such wonderful parents, and we are all blessed to have precious little Logan in our lives.

Laurie said...

I LOVED being able to share that awesome day with your sweet family!
Thanks so much for having him blessed here. I love that little guy!