We had a party at Laurie and Mike's house to celebrate. Unfortunately, it was snowing really hard and only Krista and her family and Lani were able to come. But it was still really fun!
Of course, I had to make some cupcakes for the occasion. My friend Candie had made some darling ones for her graduation with little paper diplomas on them. Krista has a great recipe for marshmallow fondant so I thought I would give that a try and make diplomas out of it.
They turned out really cute, except I was disappointed that I couldn't get the frosting real "BYU Blue." I probably could have if I used my entire container of blue food coloring, but I didn't think it was worth it.
Congrats, Jordan! You are the best!
3 comments:
Congratulations Jordan! We wish that we could have been at the party! Jamie, the cupcakes are adorable!
The cupcakes look fantastic James!
And Congrats Jordan on graduating!
Will you guys be moving or staying around here?
That was a fun night! Thanks for making the darling cupcakes, you are one talented little gal.
Post a Comment