It made me so sad I want to cry.
What is wrong with people? How is our society so messed up that people come up with the idea of making a dating service for those "lonely wives looking for comfort" (that was one of the taglines), and their idea actually works because people are so messed up?
It's just so awful! Sigh. Sorry for the depressing post, all.
In other, happier news, I did find some information on how Hugh Jackman and his wife have been together since 1996 (which is long in celebrity years), and he said that he owes it to date night! Is that cute or what? I always liked him, and now I like him even more!
So, you married men out there, take your wives out on a good date this weekend! Actually make the effort and ask her out for a special night. It will make her feel so good, even if your date is just staying home and decorating gingerbread men. And women, if your man isn't making the effort, take him out on a date instead! Two can play at this game.
Love live date night!

No comments:
Post a Comment