Rusty sure has gotten big since I saw him in July. He's so strong and wild it makes me want to get a smaller dog!
Jordan and Matt got to California on Tuesday around 4:30 and we watched Iron Man that night. It was a good movie, and it was so fun to have the whole family together!
Wednesday we spent making pies and butterfly cupcakes (we wanted to use them as decorations for our Thanksgiving tables).
Thursday was our wonderful Thanksgiving day! Jordan and I took Dobbin and Scout on a trail ride on the riding area in the neighborhood. My mom was super impressed with Jordan's riding.
He's a natural cowboy!
My point of view.
Mom made a fantastic dinner. It was so good! Grandma and Grandpa Gallacher, Aunt Lynn, and cousin Jason all came over. It was very fun!
Here are our cute tables with butterflies. They were so very festive!
Jordan tried to get me to go shopping with him early early on Black Friday, but I didn't want to. But since the weather was stormy on Friday and I couldn't ride anyway, we went out and bought some presents. We ended up having lunch at my favorite Chinese resturaunt, Hunan Garden.
We took Michelle with us too, 'cause she loves it.
When we got back, it was still cloudy but it wasn't raining, so I tacked Scout up quickly and Jordan came out to be my photographer. He did a really good job!
Whenever my mom used to take pictures of jumping, they were always right before or after the jump.
Friday night we had Christmas, since we won't see my family for Christmas. We gave everyone our presents. Dad got a CD, Mom got a cookie jar, Matt got a gift card to Cold Stone, and Brett and Michelle both got pajamas (that they spent the rest of the weekend in!).
On Saturday we drove to the ocean and walked along the beach. It wasn't freezing like last year, but it was extremely windy! But we still had a really good time.
We had lunch at a place that serves wonderful clam chowder.
It was a wonderful trip home and I hated to leave on Sunday. It's hard to have your family so far away! I hope that someday we'll be able to live nearby. Or at least have enough money to have a private jet. Ha ha.
I love you, Gallacher Family!
3 comments:
Cute! I can't believe how big the kiddies are getting! I remember how much younger they were back in the day! ;) I'm glad you had a good time.
p.s.
I love the blog makeover-very cute.
oh my word this is SO random! my name is alicia and for some reason your blog popped up on my google alert...turns out we're both lds girls married to men named jordan cline who live by sac and have bdays on july 20....i swear i'm not crazy...it was just bizzare how this came into my inbox! you have a very cute blog by the way!
tender! it looks like you had a lot of fun - and did you cut your hair? cute!
Post a Comment