Friday, December 11, 2009

Jump!

Glee's fall finale was Wednesday, and I wanted to honor it with a blog post. I have truely enjoyed this show, and I will be sad to be without it until April. The music is just so great! And House, M.D. has been terrible this season, so I don't even watch it anymore. I guess Bones will have to hold me over until spring!

This clip wasn't from the finale, it was just one of my favorite scenes from the season because it was just so fun! I want to jump on mattresses and sing! So awesome!

So, Glee, I will miss you, and I look forward to seeing you in the spring!


Glee Cast - Jump from Bárbara Letter on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Emily said...

I love the show too! I just watched the finale last night because of a ward Christmas party on Wed. So good!
I bought the soundtracks... I think that will would me over until April.

Emily said...

*hold... not "would"...don't know what I was thinking :)