I am so excited about our new painting that I wanted to blog about it right away, even though it's so late and I'm tired! Mike, Jordan's dad, paints all his kids a painting of the temple they were married in. We've been anxiously waiting to see our finished painting of the Sacramento temple (I'm sure I drove Mike crazy by checking on it every time we were up at his house), and it turned out beautifully.
I love how much nature is shown in the painting. Sacramento is so beautiful and green in the spring and fall, and this painting captures some of it's beauty. Jordan and I love the dark brown frame, it's just perfect. I absolutely love the path leading up to the temple; it reminds me of how we should all make the journey to the temple and eventually our Heavenly Father.
These pictures don't capture how lovely it is, so if anyone would like to come see our one-of-a-kind painting, you are welcome to visit! I will be happy to show it off. We're so excited to have this painting to have in our home for the rest of our lives.
Thank you so much, Mike! We love you!
7 comments:
Oh I love the Temple picture! I have been so excited to see the finished product also. I'm so glad you are completely thrilled. What a great gift your father/father-in-law has and can share with his children. Just spectacular!
What a beautiful gift! That's really special.
I would love to see it in person sometime!
WOWSERS! Is ALL I can say! I LOVE the Sacramento Temple and I LOVED being there on your special day. I can testify, that temple really is that beautiful in person! LOVE it and Love your talented Dad Jordie! SLY AUntie ROb
So gorgeous! I loved getting to see it in person yesterday! It looks beautiful on your fireplace! LYLani
We are so glad that you love it! I think it may be his best work yet!!! That is a beautiful temple for sure!!!
So even though we weren't married there ... how do we get a copy?
What an exquisite gift! Mike is so talented. I can't wait to see it. I too love the path. I love this temple and I love you!
Post a Comment