Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Parelli Playground Part II

Remember how I had that post about Mom and Dobbin going over to the Parelli Playground and playing on all that cool stuff? And I said I was going to go? I actually did! It was SO fun to play around there. Vicki, the woman who owns the property, was nice enough to take some pictures. I was having so much fun I forgot I had the camera!

Scout couldn't quite figure out what to do with the tire at first. He did everything else beautifully but he was like, "Do you want me to jump over it? I don't get it?" When he finally got on he looked so proud of himself.




Vicki hasn't sent us all the pictures yet, but she sent me some fun ones of Scout and I playing in the water. We went with a friend in the ward, Christina, and she's so brave she rode her horse right in (she did have a saddle, though). Well, I wasn't going to be bested, so I hopped on Scout bareback and went in too!



Scout sure had fun splashing in that water! I completely forgot it was late November until he splashed me in the face! I love this picture.



Scout and Taco, Christina's horse, say hello. Such big, pretty boys they are!



Poor Dobbin. Mom wouldn't ride him into the water. He acted very jealous. Maybe next time!



No comments: