Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Those Noteworthy Ladies



BYU Noteworthy made a cappella history when they performed on the NBC show "The Sing-Off." They did BYU proud, and two of the nine ladies did my hometown proud, too.

Courtney and Katie Jensen, two of the members, are from Elk Grove, CA. Courtney is my age and we've been in stake choirs together, and she's amazing. Katie is her younger sister, so I don't know if I've actually met her, but I'm sure she's just as talented as her sister.

Courtney is the first girl in the clip (see above) that says "One, two, three, sing it!" The judges called her out to compliment her on her amazing beat boxing. Way to represent!

They made it to the top six out of the eight competitors (3000 groups tried out, is what I heard), but then they got kicked off. I was so mad! They were certainly better than that. You go, ladies! You certainly are noteworthy!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Yes, I was disappointed when they left too. I think Noteworthy is more entertaining than the Barbershop ladies.